Friday, February 19, 2010

Well, here is the entire collection of wilting avms, all are quite beautiful, and what to choose?
Oh, and my eggxperiment turned our not so great in the end. This image is of a stage of semi dissolution of the eggshell, and i love the way the lemon juice has partly eroded the shell. It turned nasty after that though, I assume the acid entered the protective skin of the egg sack, and started curdling all the proteins in there. Not pretty. And really i was mostly interested in that skin but that seems impossible to get at without destruction of everything around it..... I just remembered, I left an easter egg that i had decorated with my daughter standing on the shelves for several years. At the end i threw it away and it had only the weight of the shell and the decoration, and I always wondered what actually had happened to its inner life.
Gayle Friedman told me today of a friend of hers who had been collecting foods for several decades, and left them out to dry and decay. That included things like potatoes and, yes, hamburgers! Sounds like I need to meet this guy, although this really sounds creepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment